3 Strategies on How to increase Facebook Page likes free
1. Invite people manually to like your page:I know this is obvious, but many people hesitate to do so thinking what will my friends think about me; they worry about self-promotion and all that stuff, I know you must be familiar with. I just want to say that if you don’t do it, who will. Definitely, you should not be too self-promotional on your business page, but let’s be clear–You are starting your business page from zero and has to take responsibility to increase its follower and the first individuals who will be interested in your business and growth are your friends and family only. So go to your business page, click the three dots below your cover photo. it will open a menu with options, choose invite friend option. A dialog box will open. At the top right, you can see a message box icon that you can use to send your personal message with invitation request. Write something about why people should like this page, what kind of post they will see on your page, and how will it benefit them? Below message icon, you can see a list of your friends with the option to invite them, click invite button one after another, this send your friends a notification on Facebook to like your page with your message. At the bottom, you also get the option to send the invitation by messenger, tick the button and now your friends will get a personal message from you on their Facebook Messenger to like your page. After you have invited your friends, you can close the dialogue box.
2. Invite Engaged users who like your post:This is a secret gem to increase followers on Facebook. When somebody likes your posts on facebook, facebook gives the option to invite them to like your post. But you have to do it manually. Keep one thing in mind that this method works only on desktop and laptops, but not on mobile. Let’s go to my computer to see how it works. Login as admin of your Facebook page and visit your business page, go to the latest post and click on links to view users who liked it your post. Here you will see the option to invite them to like your page. Click on the Invite button to invite users. Remember to go slow with this method otherwise, Facebook will block you to invite users by this method. Generally, 50 to 100 invitation in a day will be good to go. For this demo, we have used the latest post, but the method works equally well for any post on your page.
3. Use Facebook page link in Business Communication–Both Print & DigitalWhether it be emails, website, hoarding, newspaper or Radio ad, use your Facebook page link in all your business communication. Although being simple, this method produces remarkable results. Why? Because even your loyal customers will not actively search for your business page on Facebook, they use Facebook to get connected with their friends and family. If they come across your business page on Facebook, they would like it, but won’t go overboard to specifically search for it. When you use page link in all your communication, you increase chances that your customers will notice it and be connected with your business on Facebook.
ConclusionTo summarize, increasing fan followers on Facebook requires times and resources, but worth the efforts. Inviting your friends, engaged users who like your post and using page link in all business communication are three simple, but effective methods to increase fan followers. Share your Facebook marketing experience with me in the comment below.
- Invite friends manually to like your page: Abhishek Suneri
- Invite engaged users who like your post-: Abhishek Suneri